Who We Are
LBB is a nonprofit agency dedicated to assisting people with vision loss. Services are provided on a one to one or group basis without regard to individual or family income level, race, creed, age, disability or national origin.
The mission of LBB is to enhance the lives of individuals who live with vision loss in the Big Bend area through direct services, community engagement, and education.
Who We Serve
LBB serves individuals, from birth through life, who are legally blind, and live in one the following counties: Franklin, Gadsden, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lafayette, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Suwannee, Taylor, and Wakulla.
What We Do
LBB offers services to assist individuals seeking to be independent or maintain their independence after losing vision later in life.
- Techniques of independent daily living
- Communication - reading, writing, and phone
- Assistive technology including computers
- Orientation and mobility - moving safely around your home, workplace, and community
- Employment skills
- Recreation and leisure activities
- Individual and family adjustment counseling
Become an LBB client
LBB is accredited by the National Accreditation Council for Agencies Serving the Blind and Visually Impaired (NAC).